Translations (more or less accurate)
1) Essencially it means: If you can read this, you are over educated.
2) Better late than never
3) Big Brother is watching you
4) Don't let the bastards grind you down
5) Everyone has his own pleasure
6) Excuse me, I've got to see a man about a dog
7) Is it not nifty?
8) Infinite is the number of fools
9) In books there is freedom
10) If less is more, then nothing is everything
11) I think, therefore I am depressed
12) Holy Cow!
13) Go ahead, make my day!
14) It ain't over until it's over
15) It's all Greek to me
16) My brain hurts
17) No offence intended
18) Oh! More! Go on! Yes! Ooh!
19) Read my lips!
20) Pearls before swine.
21) Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe
22) Stupid is as stupid does
23) The fat lady has sung
24) The necessary changes has been made
25) Through my very great fault
26) Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
27) You get paid for this crap?
28) When all else fails, play dead
29) What a bore
-and finally, for the trekkies-
30) Beam me up, Scotty!
31) Once you have their money you never give it back: First rule of acquisition
32) To boldly go where no man has gone before
# Comments are treasured
# Hotlinking is frowned upon
# Do not repost! Really. Don't.